CFB in depth
The “CLUB FOLLE BRISE” is a non-profit boat sharing association, aimed at providing sailors with ready-to-sail sailboats. Our association of sailors is the solution of the future to promote the practice of sailing and contribute to the sustainable development of the ports of Lake Geneva.
Although the site is french based, you can use translation plug-ins integrated in recent browser or just contact us.
|Section 1||Section 2||Section 3|
|Unlimited trips||1’000.- CHF||1’400.- CHF||1’800.- CHF|
|5 trips||500.- CHF||700.- CHF||900.- CHF|
|Crew member||100.- CHF|
- Section 1: Sailboats from 6 to 6,50 m., for day use only (Sunrise to sunset).
- Section 2: Sailboats from 6,50 to 7.65 m. for day use only (Sunrise to sunset), including all boats in section 1.
- Section 3: Sailboats over 7,50 m. with cabin, that can be used up to 4 days in a row; Including all boats in section 1 and 2 for day use.
- Crew member: Friends of the club, Partners. Members willing to participate in club events or sail with other members but who do not have a skipper responsibility or are about to pass sailing license soon.
- Note : An introductory lesson with a manager is required (CHF 75.-) to ensure their navigation skills and to transmit the rules of the Club. The introduction to a new boat is compulsory and must be arranged before reserving a boat.