and no boat ?
Club Folle Brise
Do you dream of sailing ?
Too expensive ?
You don’t have access to a boat ?
Our “Club Folle Brise” is made for you !
Different kind of boats are available, large and small, accessible to all.
Whether you are a beginner or an old sea bass, outing solo or with other members to share good times and gain more experience.
Some members do speak english too.
Whether you sail a little or a lot, just for a breath of fresh air after work, or a weekend with the family.
No rental, cancellation, or exit fees; only an annual flat-rate contribution to maintenance costs.
Simple and accessible web-based reservation tool, to choose the sailboat and the time slot that suits you.
CFB in depth
The “CLUB FOLLE BRISE” is a non-profit boat sharing association, aimed at providing sailors with ready-to-sail sailboats. Our association of sailors is the solution of the future to promote the practice of sailing and contribute to the sustainable development of the ports of Lake Geneva.
Although the site is french based, you can use translation plug-ins integrated in recent browser or just contact us.
|Section 1||Section 2||Section 3|
|Unlimited trips||1’000.- CHF||1’400.- CHF||1’800.- CHF|
|5 trips||500.- CHF||700.- CHF||900.- CHF|
|Crew member||100.- CHF|
- Section 1: Sailboats from 6 to 6,50 m., for day use only (Sunrise to sunset).
- Section 2: Sailboats from 6,50 to 7.65 m. for day use only (Sunrise to sunset), including all boats in section 1.
- Section 3: Sailboats over 7,50 m. with cabin, that can be used up to 4 days in a row; Including all boats in section 1 and 2 for day use.
- Crew member: Friends of the club, Partners. Members willing to participate in club events or sail with other members but who do not have a skipper responsibility or are about to pass sailing license soon.
- Note : An introductory lesson with a manager is required (CHF 75.-) to ensure their navigation skills and to transmit the rules of the Club. The introduction to a new boat is compulsory and must be arranged before reserving a boat.